I'm an out-of-network provider. What does that mean for you?

insurance form

I am an out-of-network provider and your coverage will depend on your particular plan. Some insurance plans will cover the cost of the evaluation in part or full. Since I am not paneled with any individual insurance plans, you pay me directly and you can submit for reimbursement from your insurance provider. HSA or FSA cards are accepted as well. 

It may be worthwhile to explore whether your insurance plan offers out-of-network benefits that may cover a percentage of my fee. If you'd like to find out whether your insurance company would reimburse you for the cost of an assessment or therapy with me, I encourage you to contact your insurance company directly.

You may consider asking: 

  • Do I have out-of-network benefits for psychological therapy (CPT code 90834 or 90837) or neuropsychological assessment (CPT code 96118)? If so, what percentage do you cover?
  • Do I have a deductible, and if so, how much of the deductible have I met?
  • How do I access the form needed to submit a request for reimbursement? Where do I send that form?